· Full step by step baby-hair application tutorial.
OFFICIAL UPDATE NOTES
· We added a new mesh to this pack, V2 is a tighter fit for hairstyles that are have overlapping bangs that clip with the original mesh.
· We added another version to the pack! We have noticed a few hair meshers are using the material slots 98-99-100 to add their default scalp hair... this was making it impossible to add TSHD2 to the hair without conflict. The new folder "TSHD2_NEW_MATERIAL_SLOTS" contains both versions of the TSHD2 mesh that have material slots 198-199-200, so that you can use it on hairstyles that have the 98-99-100 material slots taken. This way you can really apply the mesh to any hairstyle, simply use the version that you need for that mesh.
· This mesh is EXCLUSIVE to Virtualslay.com and has never been sold anywhere else and never will be.
· Our best mapping yet! Ultra-HD finish with a huge amount of space to draw every frontal and nape detail. This is the mother of all baby-hair meshes.
· This product was tested to fit most KD heads made in 2018-2019 (the date in which the mesh was made). Please try the sample if you want to test the coverage with any particular head. It has been tested to work seamlessly with KD makeup and blended mesh heads on the current IMVU 3d client.
· Tested with our customers and PR group, using an array of commonly glitching products, the test came back with 100% of our customer's approval.
· For best results, we encourage the use of KD eyebrows and makeup with our mesh. Some older eyebrow meshes are not compatible with most baby-hairs on IMVU as they cover way too much space on the avatar's face and tend to make both hairlines and makeup glitch.
· Although we intensively test our meshes before release, no mesh is fully compatible with every head on IMVU, exaggerated facial features or poses may clip in some areas..
· This baby-hair is only compatible with our opacitys:Click here