Product: HD baby-hair mesh (Frontal, Nape and extra coverage)
Want to try a sample? Tanis Black by MissMaya
The V2 mesh (included) for tighter or area conflictive hairs: Shailene Black by MissMaya
Purchase Opacitys: TS HD 2 Opacitys
· Full BBH mesh XMF. (2 versions, see updates)
· Full HD format 512 x 256 pixel mapping.
· Complementary opacity and texture set made by MissMaya. (Pictured)
· Full step by step babyhair application tutorial..
Also, we sell separate baby-hair opacities in our store made specifically for TS HD 2 customers. Click here.
· 27th November we added a new mesh to this pack, V2 is a tighter fit for hairstyles that are have overlapping bangs that clip with the original mesh.
· 31st May we added another version to the pack! We have noticed a few hair meshers are using the material slots 98-99-100 to add their default scalp hair... this was making it impossible to add TSHD2 to the hair without conflict.
The new folder "TSHD2_NEW_MATERIAL_SLOTS" contains both versions of the TSHD2 mesh that have material slots 198-199-200, so that you can use it on hairstyles that have the 98-99-100 material slots taken.
This way you can really apply the mesh to any hairstyle, simply use the version that you need for that mesh.
Update notes have been added!
· This mesh is EXCLUSIVE to Virtualslay.com and has never been sold anywhere else and never will be.
· Our best mapping yet! Ultra-HD finish with a huge amount of space to draw every frontal and nape detail. This is the mother of all baby-hair meshes.
· This product was tested to fit most KD heads made in 2018-2019 (the date in which the mesh was made). Please try the sample if you want to test the coverage with any particular head. It has been tested to work seamlessly with KD makeup and blended mesh heads on the current IMVU 3d client.
· Tested with our customers and PR group, using an array of commonly glitching products, the test came back with 100% of our customer's approval.
· This mesh is meshed for extra HD definition of frontal and nape quality, hence this mesh is NOT MAPPED for braided scalp hairstyles or anything that needs an opacity on the scalp area. The mesh does cover the full scalp, however. So no skin shows once a texture is placed on the scalp. For perfect full head detail, please check out TSHD Sleek
· For best results, we encourage the use of KD eyebrows and makeup with our mesh. Some older eyebrow meshes are not compatible with most baby-hairs on IMVU as they cover way too much space on the avatar's face and tend to make both hairlines and makeup glitch.
· Although we intensively test our meshes before release, no mesh is fully compatible with every head on IMVU, exaggerated facial features may clip in some areas, but for the most, these issues are solved by using a less dense baby-hair opacity that does not cover those areas.
· Our TSHD2 mesh is NOT fully compatible with opacitys made for other meshes! But feel free to adapt your opacitys to the mesh mapping.
· Purchase is for one license, for one person, for use in one catalog ID. Upon signup, you register your catalog ID by providing it's details. If you wish to use in another catalog ID, please purchase again for that user by making A new virtualslay account, with another email and ALWAYS keep purchases SEPARATE.
· This item is NOT to be placed as derivable in your catalog. This will be considered unauthorized distribution and a breach of license and will result in copyright take-downs without warning. If you want derivables for your catalog please head to the "Meshes" tab of our website.
· Absolutely no reselling, sharing, unauthorized distribution or duplicating any of the products from this website. Failure to comply will result in take-downs and legal action may ensue.
· Copyright VirtualSlay, all rights reserved.