NEW Product: HD baby-hair mesh (Frontal + Nape)
Ref: TSHD Sleek
Purchase Opacitys & Textures: Click here
Includes amazing startup files!
· Full BBH mesh XMF.
· Full HD format 512 x 256 pixel mapping. ( x2 UV maps)
· Complementary opacity and textured caps made by MissMaya. (Pictured) Including one sleek pony updo set and one parted pigtails/buns set! + black hair textures! (all in pictures) PNG/JPEG Flat files.
· Full step by step baby-hair application tutorial.
· None yet!
· Introducing TS_HD_SLEEK, our babyhair mesh made especially for those that wish to make ultra detailed caps, sleek pony-tails, braided scalps, etc! Make more personalized hairstyles on IMVU!
· This mesh is EXCLUSIVE to Virtualslay.com and has never been sold anywhere else and never will be. This mesh has a non-removable stamp that identifies it as virtualslay stock.
· Our easiest mapping yet! Full-HD finish with a decent amount of space to draw every frontal and nape detail.
· This product was tested to fit most KD heads made in 2019-2020 (the date in which the mesh was made). Please try the sample if you want to test the coverage with any particular head. It has been tested to work seamlessly with KD makeup and blended mesh heads on the current IMVU 3d client.
· For best results, we encourage the use of KD eyebrows and makeup with our mesh. Some older eyebrow meshes are not compatible with most baby-hairs on IMVU as they cover way too much space on the avatar's face and tend to make both hairlines and makeup glitch.
· Although we intensively test our meshes before release, no mesh is fully compatible with every head on IMVU, exaggerated facial features may clip in some areas, but for the most, these issues are solved by using a less dense baby-hair opacity that does not cover those areas.
· Our TS HD SLEEK mesh is NOT fully compatible with opacitys made for other meshes! But feel free to adapt your opacitys to the mesh mapping. Also, feel free to edit the textures provided to best suit your needs!
· The ponytails and hair braid pictured within some of these pictures are not included. You may derive them from xTeddyxo and Psalm on IMVU.
· Purchase is for one license, for one person, for use in one catalog ID. Upon signup, you register your catalog ID by providing it's details. If you wish to use in another catalog ID, please purchase again for that user by making A new virtualslay account, with another email and ALWAYS keep purchases SEPARATE.
· This item is NOT to be placed as derivable in your catalog. This will be considered unauthorized distribution and a breach of license and will result in copyright take-downs. If you want derivables for your catalog please head to the "Meshes" tab of our website.
· Absolutely no reselling, sharing, unauthorized distribution or duplicating any of the products from this website. Failure to comply will result in take-downs and legal action may ensue.
· Copyright VirtualSlay, all rights reserved.